Vintage 300-Watt All-Tube Bass Amplifier Head with INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier
· Hand-built 300-Watt bass amplifier head driven by 6 x 6550 tubes (now compatible with KT88, KT90, KT100, etc.)
· Vintage design from the '60s featuring 3 x 12AX7 and 2 x 12AU7 tubes for harmonically rich and vibrant tube sound
· Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology:– Extends the life of your amplifier’s expensive power tubes up to 20 times.– Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes – No need for expensive matched tube sets– Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible tube types and brands – Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective tubes to allow for easy and individual replacement
· Voicing selector provides you with 5 classic sound variations to suit your playing style
· Dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls and High/Low switches for ultimate sound shaping
· Balanced XLR DI for direct connection to your mixing console
· Slave Output to connect with additional amplifiers
· Preamp Out and Power Amp In connectors allow you a signal tap from the preamp section and a direct access to the power amp for even greater versatility
· 3 speaker outputs: two 1/4" jacks and a professional speaker connector (compatible with Neutrik Speakon*)
· Impedance switch (2 and 4 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
· Designed and engineered in Germany
Leave it to BUGERA to bring the classic all-tube bass amp up to date. Lovingly handmade and sporting gorgeous vintage styling, the BVV3000 INFINIUM merges in-your-face bass with state-of-the-art features, such as a 5-position Mid Voicing selector and our new INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology, which will keep your BVV3000 sounding great for many years to come. With 300-Watts of chest-pounding output, the BVV3000 melds old-school aggressive attitude with a touch of nostalgia, creating tones that are only possible from an all-tube amplifier.
There are lots of amplifiers on the market today that claim to be tube amps just because they’ve got a single 12AX7 inside. But it takes a whole lot more than just a preamp tube to qualify an amp as being “all-tube”. The BVV3000 is a true all-tube bass amp with three 12AX7 and two 12AU7 tubes in the preamp section. Two trios of 6550 output tubes (also known as KT88) operate in classic “push-pull” mode – to create 300 Watts of room-shaking thunder.
Every single BUGERA tube goes through a rigorous 48-hour burn-in process, before being individually evaluated by a skilled Quality Control Inspector (a real live human being). Only about one in every ten tubes actually gets the go-ahead for use in our amps. The rest get tossed onto the slag heap, where they are eventually melted down to make shot glasses.
INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier
Technology years in the making, our INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology can extend the usable lifespan of your amplifier’s expensive power tubes by up to 20 times, saving you huge money and ensuring the integrity of your tone. How? This revolutionary circuit automatically and continuously monitors the performance of each output tube, and dynamically drives it towards the target operating point, for an evenly distributed load. INFINIUM also compensates for the effects of aging, automatically adjusting current levels to keep your tubes sounding as good as new – even when AC line voltages drop below nominal levels. Similar technology has been used for decades in all-wheel drive cars, where systems modulate the power going to each wheel to improve traction. Just consider INFINIUM as “4-wheel drive” for your bass.
The BVV3000 INFINIUM takes all the guesswork out of tube replacement by illuminating an LED next to a tube that is reaching the end of its usable lifespan. And thanks to INFINIUM’s Auto-Bias design, you simply replace the indicated tube – without a trip to the repair shop, saving you even more money.
Available exclusively from BUGERA, INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology is a major breakthrough in amplifier design and manufacture, providing incredible reliability for your stage performance and more consistent sound over the lifespan of your tubes. Since they are always operating at optimal levels, your output tubes perform more predictably and last much longer, thanks to BUGERA’s marvelous INFINIUM Technology, saving you some serious money! To learn more about how BUGERA's INFINIUM Technology works to keep your tone strong and sweet, please watch the following video:
Taming the Beast
The BVV3000 is so much more than just raw power; the all-tube preamp provides tremendous tone-shaping control. Sure, you get the standard boost/cut capability from the Bass (centered at 40 Hz) and Treble (4 kHz) knobs, but the real “voice” of your bass is defined by its midrange content. BVV3000’s 5-position Frequency selector lets you choose the center frequency that best suits your playing style, or the one that brings out your instrument’s true personality. Just select from 220 Hz, 450 Hz, 800 Hz, 1.6 kHz and 3.0 kHz and turn the MIDRANGE knob to boost or cut by as much as 15dB. And if you want even more tone-sculpting options, engage the Low switch for an additional +2 dB boost @ 40 Hz, or the High switch for a soaring top-end boost of +9 dB @ 8 kHz.
Designed and engineered by BUGERA Germany, the 300-Watt, all-tube BVV3000 INFINIUM bass amp is capable of bringing the house down. More than powerful enough for any occasion, the classically-inspired BVV3000 offers a massive array of tone-sculpting options, putting it in a class all its own.
Get down to your authorized BUGERA dealer, and find out what a little BVV3000 INFINIUM magic can do for your tone – or order yours online today!